LIFE ON BOARD
VISA upon arrival in Egypt, Depending on you country of origin. Seafari can assist you on arrival
After customs check for the sign « Seafari » that your driver will be holding in the Arrival Hall. Transfer on board, check in from 18:00 and evening meals.
Day 2 :
Cruise departure and early dive depending on the itineraries.
Check out around 8:00 am after breakfast. Airport transfer.
Day use or overnight hotel after cruise optional and extra.
Meals and drinks
3 meals a day. Continental and/or local breakfast, lunch and dinner: vegetables, fish, poultry, rice, etc ... local menu. 1 time per week Egyptian evening, traditional cuisine. Snack in the afternoon. Tea, coffee, bottled water, Sodas, juices included and available at all hours.
Extra: Alcoholic beverages : beer (3€), wine (30€ bottle on request)
Internet (only Odyssey) Wi-fi in the salon (Depending on the coverage of offshore grid)
Air conditioning, shower room with toilets, towels provided. 220 volt European plug. Cotton cloth bedding, duvet or blanket, pillow. On some boats only: Mini fridge, safe in the cabin, bathrobe
On board boutique
T-shirts, postcards, marine life books, sarong etc.
- 2-3 dives per day
- Tanks 12 liter aluminum DIN / INT and weights provided
- Nitrox 32% (free IF AVAILABLE)
- Maximum depth allowed: 40 meters
Certification and logbook, medical certificate of less than a year + 1 copy of it.
- Diving insurance and compulsory repatriation
- A copy of your passport will be required on board
Minimum level required
BDE, Zabargad, Rocky: Advanced, N 2, CMAS 2 *, 50 logged dives.
North and St John's N1, Open Water, CMAS 1 *
Fury shoal and Dolphins: Beginners
Courses and equipment hire
- Complete equipment: 120 € / week (stab, Det combi, PMT).
- Stab or complete Regulator: 42 € / week - Combi: 42 € / week
- Snorkeling: 25 € / week
- Lamp: 15 € / week - Steel cylinders 15 liters (30 € / week when available)
- Mandatory Computer: € 30 / week
- SMB mandatory landing on some circuits (eg BDE)
- Training Nitrox: 140 € (incl Certification, tables and book.)
- Advanced Training: 140 € (+ 75 € certification and book)
- Specialty Courses: Drift, deep etc ...
- Mandatory Supervision (For CMAS 1 and Scuba Divers): € 5 / dives
Deco Chamber Insurance :
7 € per passenger valid 3 weeks, in case of accident, you don’t have to pay on site the costs for emergency treatment and you participate in the support program for the Recompression chamber in Egypt.
The tip (depending on you level of satisfaction) recommended for the crew at the end of the cruise: 7 nights cruise : 30 € / per passenger (€ 40 for 'The Odyssey')