LIFE ON BOARD
Day 1: Airport Welcome (signboard “Seafari”), transfer to the boat, check in your cabin at the end of the morning.
Last day : Check out at 7h30 a.m. Airport Transfer and/or visit of Male. Day use is optional.
Beginning of the dive package or snorkeling activities on day of boat departure.
Local Flight: presenting the boarding pass of the previous the international flight is mandatory. Checked baggage is limited to 25 Kg + a hand luggage 7/8 kg. Extra Kilo is $ 2 - 3/ kg / flight
In the Cabins
- A/C Private en-suite shower and toilet, showers towels
- 220 volts European plug
- Bed sheet in cotton, quilt and pillows
- Safe in all cabins
- Beach towels on board
- Internet Wi-Fi limited bandwidth
Food & Beverage
3 meals daily
- Continental and Maldivian Breakfast,
- Lunch and dinner: local and international cuisine.
1 time per cruise: soirée Maldivian night, traditional cuisine.
- Afternoon snack.
- The, coffee, bottled water included
- Extra: Sodas, Juices, sparkling water, spirits, beer and wine (for rates refer to price list)
Excursions Island Visits
According to the Itineraries Island hoping and visits is possible. On dive cruise
snorkeling is not supervised and is offered according to the diving schedule.
EXTRA DURING YOUR STAY
Per passenger 7 nights cruise: 42 $
Per passenger 10 nights cruise: 60 $
Tip recommended for the crew at the end of the cruise (according to level of satisfaction)
Per passenger, 7 nights cruise: 60/70 $
Per passenger, 10 nights cruise: 80/90 $
Beverage : following price on board
Boutique on board : t-shirt, post card, books on marine life, souvenirs
Payment, cash $, € ou Credit Card (Visa & Master card)