Brothers, Deadalus, Elphinstone ...
This tour takes you to the heart of the Red Sea to sites that made the reputation of Egypt with divers, who nicknamed it "the golden triangle" for the quality of its dives.
BROTHERS: Only accessible by cruising, the two Brothers islands are rooted at more than 500m of depth but only surmount the surface by a few meters. Often exposed to the currents, pelagic life abounds, making it one of the best sites of the Red Sea.
DEADALUS: Located 80km off Marsa Alam, this reef offers a multitude of opportunities to dive. Gray sharks, longimane and hammers can be seen here, under the keen eye of an army of clown fishes in an anemone field.
ELPHINSTONE: Two plateaus follow each other at 25m and 45m to form a majestic arch around which you can see schools of jacks, tuna and even hammerhead sharks.
On board one of our exceptional boats, lovers of sharks and wrecks will be delighted. You will discover vertiginous vertical drop offs which, often influenced by the currents coming from the wide, offer a pelagic fauna, gorgonians and alcyonnaires in abundance.
• 16 dives over 6 diving days included. Possibility of additional dives without extra charge.
• Minimum level required: Level 2, Advanced or equivalent
• Departure and arrival: Port galeb
• Encounter with gray sharks, hammerheads, oceanic ...
• The wrecks of Big Brother: Numidia and Aida II
• The colors of the drop-offs
Included in the price :
• In and out transfers to and from the boat, 6 days cruise and 7 nights on board in shared double cabin.
• Full board starting at dinner the day before departure and finishing at breakfast after the 7th night. non-alcoholic beverages included : water, cola, tea, juices on the boat during the cruise.
• Minimum 16 dives per week guaranted.
• All extra dives (night and day) free of charge.
• Government and reef conservation taxes.
Not included in the price :
• International flights.
• Visa : 25USD if you take it on your own upon arrival / 32€ in advance if you choose our airport assistance service.
• Alcoholic beverages.
• Recommended tips foir boat crew 40€ on odyssey / 30€ on other boats.
• Hyperbaric chamber insurance valid for 3 weeks : 7€/person (not mandatory).
• Dive gear and 15L tanks rental.
• Guide supervision : 5€ per dive per person (if the level of the diver is doesn't meet the safety conditions).