ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
Airport pick-up (SEAFARI MALDIVES panel), transfer on board installation in the cabins in the late morning.
Beginning of the diving package or the palmée hiking activities, on the day of the scheduled departure on the cruise.
Check out at 7:00 a. m. Airport transfer and/or free visit of Malé. Day-use in option.
If you take an domestic flight:
- Boarding card for the previous international flight required - Hold baggage max. 25 kilos recommended
for divers. Additional kilo US$2 - Hand luggage 8 kilos.
GOOD TO KNOW
- No vaccinations are required to travel to the Maldives. In case of doubt, consult your doctor.
- The validity of your passport must be at least 6 months after the end of your stay.
- The visa is issued upon arrival.
- Green tax per passenger: US$42 per cruise.
- The recommended tip for the crew at the end of the cruise is $10 per day.
- Purchases at the onboard shop are to be paid for on the spot in cash (euros/USD), or CB (Visa/Mastercard).
LIFE ON BOARD
IN THE CABINS
- Air conditioning, Shower room with sanitary facilities, Towels provided.
- 220 volt European plug socket (adapter not required)
- Cotton bedding sheets, duvet, pillow, bolster.
- Free Wifi Internet, signal varies according to the navigation zones
- Mini fridge and individual trunk in all cabins.
- Towels in the upper cabins.
MEALS AND DRINKS
- 3 meals a day.
- Continental and local breakfast,
- Lunch and dinner: vegetables, fish, poultry, rice, etc... local menu.
- Once per cruise: Maldivian evening, traditional cuisine.
- Snack in the afternoon.
- Tea, coffee; bottled water included.
- In addition: Sodas, fruit juices, sparkling water, alcoholic drinks (price see extras of the stay)
Depending on your tour, a visit to a inhabited island and a barbecue on a desert island may be offered during the cruise. During the diving cruises, you can go on a palm hike. They can be accompanied according to the availability of the guides.
- 2 to 3 dives per day / 12 l aluminium tanks (Din & Int.) and seals. (15 Litres in rental 25 usd / 7 nights and 30 usd/ 10 nights, if available)
- Nitrox 32% FREE
MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL
Advanced, N 2, CMAS 2*, 50 logged dives
Maximum authorized depth: 30 meters
Certification and diving logbook, medical certificate of fitness less than one year old
Compulsory dive insurance (can be purchased on board from 30 USD/week)
- Full equipment: 140US$ / cruise
Mask, fins, snorkel, stab, regulator, shorty
- Dive computer: 30US$ / cruise
- Stab. / regulator: 50US$ / cruise
- Shorty or mask + fins + snorkel: 25US$ / cruise
- Level parachute: 8US$ / cruise
- Lamp: 8US$ / dive
- Dive supervision: 10US$ / dive
- Nitrox course (book and certification included): 225US$
- Nitrox 32%: FREE
- Additional dive: 25US$ / dive
- Nitrox course: 225US$ (Book+certification included)
- Advanced open water: 195US$ + 75US$ (Book+certification, payment on board)
THE EXTRAS OF THE STAY
LOCAL TAXES AND TIPS
- Green Tax per passenger tour 7 nights : 42 usd
- Green Tax per passenger tour 10 nights: 60 usd
The recommended tip for the crew at the end of the cruise depends on the level of satisfaction:
- Per passenger tour 7 nights: 60 usd
- Per passenger tour 10 nights: 80 usd
DRINKS AND SHOP
Additional drinks: sodas, fruit juices, sparkling water, alcoholic drinks. Indicative rates are subject to change without notice: $2 soda, $3 beer, $3 glass of wine/Martini $3.50, $8 cocktail, Ti punch, Planteur, Cuba libre $4, bottle of wine $18, champagne $70.
- Shopping at the shop on board: t-shirt, postcards, sea life books, pareo, souvenirs....
Cash payment in US$, Euro or CB (Visa and Mastercard)