THE MALDIVES AT ITS BEST!
Go for 14 nights and head down to the equator where you have a rendez-vous in Fohamulah with the tiger sharks! Before you get there, our new Seafari Explorer 2 boat will stop at the most beautiful manta ray cleaning stations, the most populated passes with grey, coral and black tip sharks, the fabulous nurse shark reserve of Vaavu and many other surprises from our team of specialists on site.
This unique cruise is organized and accompanied by Nicolas Viricel and Bruno Brechler, two great specialists in diving in the Maldives in general, and the interaction with the pelagics in particular!
MORE INFO / ITINERARY :
- 32 dives over 13 days of diving included (possibility of additional dives).
- Minimum level required: Level 2, Advanced or equivalent + 50 logged dives.
- Departure and return: Malé (international flights not included).
- Mantas ray cleaning stations.
- Encounter with the whale shark.
- Sharks and rays in the Vaavu passes.
- Tiger sharks in Fohamulah
Seafari maintains strong relationship with many partners. Whether they are Nonprofit Organisations, environmental preservation associations or diving specialised insurance companies, they all contribute in their own field, improving your dive experience.